This is one of my absolute favorite recipes, guys. When I'm meal planning each week I love to include this (especially when I'm feeling especially lazy because it's so easy!).
You can thank me later... ;)
1. Six boneless, skinless chicken breasts (or a 3 lb. bag of boneless, skinless chicken breasts)
2. One packet of ranch seasoning
3. One bottle of Frank's Red Hot sauce (to make it less spicy you can use Frank's Red Hot Ketchup Style hot sauce instead)
1. Add the chicken breast to the Crockpot and let it sit for like 30 minutes so that all the water collects in the bottom. Then you can drain it and re-add the chicken back into the Crockpot so that the sauce doesn't become watery later on. (I've learned to do this after making it about a million times!)
2. In a small bowl add the entire bottle of Frank's Red Hot sauce and the entire packet of ranch seasoning (I buy the off brand because...who can tell the difference? Not me! And this is pretty spicy so use Frank's Red Hot Ketchup Style sauce for a much milder flavor if you're making this for kids.)
3. Stir them together until they are fully combined.
4. Pour the hot sauce/ranch mixture over the chicken and mix it all together until all the chicken is coated.
5. Let everything cook in your Crockpot on LOW for 6 hours stirring occasionally.
6. At the end of your 6 hours you can shred the chicken with two forks but I prefer to use a fork and a steak knife. Just make sure you shred it pretty well.
I like serving it over rice for dinner meals and on bread for lunch meals! It's sooo delicious and ridiculously easy.
I'm all about easy these days what with Charlotte crawling all. over. the. house.
I hope you all love this recipe! Please let me know if you make it and what you think of it in the comments.
Have a great day!
My name is Hannah and I'm a lucky wife to Tom, and mama bear to two sweet girls - Charlotte & Rosalie. Coffee, lipstick, sunshine, and dresses are some of my favorite things! I love to blog about God, motherhood, "wifeyhood", food, health and much more.
Click the button below to follow me on Bloglovin'! It's kind of like the Facebook of blogs/bloggers. It's so much fun and I hope to see you over there :)