I know that soup is primarily a winter type recipe but I think it's also really good for rainy days or if you have sickness going through your house. I love this recipe! It's so comforting and delicious! And did I mention it's so easy? SO easy.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 5 stalks of celery - chopped
- 5 carrots - peeled & chopped
- 2 32 oz. containers of chicken broth
- 1 onion - chopped
- 3 cloves garlic - finely chopped
- 1/4 cup parsley - chopped
- 1 tsp. thyme
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 8 oz. egg noodles
- Add the chicken, celery, carrots, chicken broth, onion, garlic, parsley, thyme, salt and pepper to the crockpot.
- Cook on high for 4-5 hours or on low for 7-8 hours.
- Remove the chicken and shred it about 15 minutes before time is up.
- Add it back into the crockpot along with the egg noodles. Make sure the noodles are immersed in liquid so they are fully cooked. Leave everything to cook until the noodles are done.
I hope you try and love this recipe!
Share it with friends and family!
Hope you have a great week :)
My name is Hannah and I'm a lucky wife to Tom, and mama bear to two sweet girls - Charlotte & Rosalie. Coffee, lipstick, sunshine, and dresses are some of my favorite things! I love to blog about God, motherhood, "wifeyhood", food, health and much more.
Click the button below to follow me on Bloglovin'! It's kind of like the Facebook of blogs/bloggers. It's so much fun and I hope to see you over there :)